Today I had another post planned but as soon as I read the "If I had never started reading beauty blogs I would have never..." by Rebecca from From Roses, I knew I wanted to do something similar because beauty blogs were and are definitely my school when it comes to makeup and beauty.
I may not be blogging for a long time but I do read beauty blogs for ages and pretty much everything that I know about makeup I learned it from blogs and those amazing beauty gurus. I was always thankful for their posts and the time they put into their blogs but I only realized how much effort is needed when I started to do it myself.
Since the time I started to reading beauty blogposts I learned that:
- makeup brushes make a huge difference on the final result (I'd do almost everything with my fingers);
- eyebrows are one the most important part of our face because having them done just lifts up our face and makes us look better instantly;
- there are more makeup brands that I could ever imagine in my life and with brands also comes hundreds of different products;
- getting excited whenever I found a new beauty product is totally normal;
- keeping a routine when it comes to skincare is important;
- I can use other products besides foundation to cover some spots or to make my skin look smooth;
- we need to learn to love ourselves the way we are because makeup will never change us;
- blogging is not that easy to do as it seems.
What have you learned since you started reading blogs?